So today it was 90 degrees outside, and all day Nick and I were so excited to get the sprinkler out for Caleb for the first time. So much fun! It makes all the stress of parenting worth it, wonderful!
 |
| Love this picture :) |
 |
| Caleb got some dirt on his belly, kept calling it a "boo-boo" until I helped him wash it off :) |
 |
| I don't know even what to say about this picture, ridiculous!!! |
 |
| Caleb and his rocks...washing the dirt off :) |
 |
| So Nick planted an awesome garden this weekend, and Caleb has decided it's his new sandbox...we'll see how many green beans and tomatoes we'll get this summer! |
Oh. My. Gosh. Rachel these are the BEST PHOTOS!!! Caleb is so hilarious. That one of him with his mouth open in the water is just beyond words. Love, love, love it! This made my whole day. :) Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete