Saturday, April 14, 2012

19 Months!


Hello Everyone! Okay, I know it's a long time since I posted pictures, sorry! Between the move to West Point, my schoolwork, and the fact that Caleb moves so fast now all our pictures are blurry, it's been awhile. Caleb is now 19 months old, hard to believe! Very independent, and his favorite word is "CAR!" (at the top of his lungs of course). Here are some of our favorite pictures from the last month.

So I don't do many posed pictures, but when Aunt Laura brought St Patrick's Day necklaces and pins, I couldn't resist!
Caleb loves Chuck the Truck, he takes him everywhere!



Just about had to tackle Caleb to get this picture.

Easter egg-hunting fun!

Oops!



At times he's still such a baby :)


Helping Daddy plant the garden.


Would you like to sample this fine acorn I found? It's delicious!




Please don't make me come inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment